Small Business Retirement Plans
As a small business owner, an ongoing challenge you face is to determine what is the most beneficial way for you to build your assets, both from an accumulation and a tax-savings viewpoint, so that your assets will be available to help you achieve your retirement goals.
Here at Finger Financial, we offer custom designed retirement plans for you and your business to maximize tax savings and accumulation of assets, including:
- 401(k) Plans (including Safe Harbor Plans)
- Roth 401(k) Plans
- 412(e)(3) Defined Benefit Plans
- New Comparability Profit Sharing Plans
- Simple IRA
- SEP IRA
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
- And much, much more!
As a small business owner, if you do not have a retirement plan in place, or even if you do, we encourage you to review our retirement plans and take advantage of recent tax law changes to see what solutions we may be able to offer. In many cases, we may be able to convert current taxes to assets, defer tax payments, and generate the retirement income you desire. We offer numerous design plans to choose from, and many plans are more flexible and appealing than ever before.
Many of our plans may allow you, as the owner, to receive 60%, 70%, or more of the deductible business contribution. In such cases, it could be costing you money by not having a plan in place!
- Increase tax deductions.
- Attract and keep key employees.
- Increase personal retirement savings.
A PLAN PARTNERSHIP
We will we work in partnership with you to help design the best retirement plan to meet your financial goals, and we can also maintain it. We offer comprehensive package of plan designs, including everything from case design to product fulfillment to annual administration. This complete package gives you the peace of mind that your plan will be maintained in compliance with all government regulations, leaving you to do what you do best - running your business.
Our small business retirement plan package includes:
- Plan Design
- Plan Documents
- Investment Advice available through Morningstar® for 401(k) plans
- Daily valuations and internet access for 401(k) plans
- Plan Funding
There is no cost for your retirement design proposal. Why wait?
Let us do the heavy lifting. We will offer a complete process to assess your individual situation and determine your long term goals and objectives. All we need from you to start is for you to complete a simple Questionnaire and Census form.
You have retirement goals—let us help you achieve them.
Once we have this information, we will take over the discovery and design process from there. We will review your information and assemble our recommendation to best meet your goals and objectives. Once a plan type is chosen, we may also recommend the best way to implement and administer the plan to meet your retirement needs. From case design to product fulfillment to annual administration… we can handle the complete package.
There is no fee for this discovery and design process, but there could be a cost… the cost of continuing to pay taxes that could be working for you and your small business in achieving your financial goals.
Small Business Retirement Plan Review
• Do you currently have a retirement plan in place?
• Does your plan fit your current needs?
• Are you satisfied with the service, administration, and fees?
• Are you satisfied with your current investment selection options?
• Are you satisfied with the return on those investments?
• Has your plan been reviewed in light of the most recent tax law changes loosening the rules for business owners and senior executives?
• Would you like to increase your share as an owner with NO increase in contribution from the business?